Monday, August 19, 2013

Digital Project Life: Week 33

Another busy and fun week. We have finally gotten some gorgeous weather around here, so spent a lot of time outside enjoying it.  

Here are my pages from the past week!

Whole Spread:

Left Side:

Right Side:


What Happened This Week: This week was back to a little more normalcy.  A lot of time spent around the house, going to the park, going to the splash pad, and going for ice cream.  We also had pizza for supper 4 days this week... oops!  But one day was leftovers, and one day was because we were going out for dinner with people, and they wanted pizza.  Still...I think we are good on pizza for a little while! Haha!

Techniques Used: This week I finally used a QR code to link to a video!  It has been my goal to do that for months now!  The hardest part for me was just loading the video up to YouTube for some reason.  I used the QR code generator found here, which I found through Donna's blog (She posts adorable videos all the time).  Super easy, and fun!  Now that I know what I am doing, I hope to include a lot more videos in my pages. (Note: I have blurred the code here for privacy.)  Also, this week I used a paper pack again, instead of a Project Life kit, so I made/altered a lot of the journal cards I used.  

Overall Thoughts: I love these pages!  I have somewhat gotten over the fact of using 'girly' colours on my pages which predominantly feature boys.  I love this paper pack, so I figured, I am just going to use it!  Plus, they are such summery colours, and with our beautiful weather this week, they just suited my mood perfectly.  I am just loving this project more and more every week!

Thanks for looking!  I will also be linking these pages up to The Mom Creative this week for Project Life Tuesday.  


Supplies Used:

7 comments:

  1. Gorgeous paper, wow, I can see why you wanted to use it! I like your balance of color, white space, journaling, and photographs. You managed to get a lot of words on the page without looking cramped or messy, something I always admire.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the kind words! :)
      I have been really into white space recently, I've been loving the 'clean' look!

      Delete
  2. What Scrumptious said! =) You truly do the best journaling of anyone I follow. Thanks for the mention!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow, what a compliment! Thanks, Donna!

      Delete
  3. PS. Aren't QR codes the funnest????

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And oh my gosh, YES! I already have like, 3 videos I want to include in my pages this week, and it is only 2 days in!! Haha!

      Delete
  4. Cute Cute! Isn't it fun to add words directly to the photos? Love it.
    ~Melanie

    http://melaniebritt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...