Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Digital Project Life: Week 32

I am still in vacation mode here.  We spent a good chunk of last week up at a cabin that my in-laws had rented for the whole family. It was so nice and relaxing... I just didn't have the motivation to get my pages up earlier in the week like I usually do!  That's allowed in the summer though... :)

Lets take a look at my pages for this week!

Whole Spread:

Left Side:

Right Side:

What Happened This WeekLike I mentioned, we were up at a rented cabin for about half of the week.  We had a lot of fun!  The weather wasn't the greatest, but it wasn't horrible.  Par for the course for this summer, it seems.  We got in a lot of boating and tubing, and some waterskiing and wakeboarding.  Ate a lot of food, had naps...typical vacation things.  It was nice to be away for a few days.  Especially staying in a 'cabin' that is nicer than our house! Haha!  The days we were home were spent working, going to the library, a Costco trip, and hanging out with other family.

Techniques Used:  Brushes/journaling on photos, as well as creating or altering almost all of the journaling cards I used. I am loving the free Cathy Zielske Instagram journal card. So cute!  This week was also the first week in a long time that I used something other than a Becky Higgins Project Life kit for my pages.  I used to do this pretty often, before all of the new editions came out earlier this year, and I enjoyed doing it again!  I just love the colours in this kit, Identity by One Little Bird Designs.

Overall Thoughts: Super happy with these pages!  Like I said, I love the colours in this kit, and it was refreshing to use something new.  I LOVE all my Project Life kits, but it is a nice change to use something different once in a while.  Especially before all of the new kits will be released in the next little while.... which I will just have to buy! Haha!  Happy that I have a bit more journaling this week, as well.  I feel my pages have been lacking it in the last few weeks.  

Thanks for looking!  I am linking these pages up to The Mom Creative this week for Project Life Tuesday.  


Supplies Used:

2 comments:

  1. Fabulous journaling! I just love your pages!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Donna! I had fun with these pages this week :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...